Below you will see the biggest pumpkin that we saw that day! It was bigger than me, and I am a big girl. It was very nice to hug, as you can see in the picture. Daddy says that we are going to carve our very own pumpkins soon, but until then, I will enjoy just carrying my little pumpkin around and telling everyone that it is "Ellie's pum-pin." Saturday, October 16, 2010
Autumn Fun!
Below you will see the biggest pumpkin that we saw that day! It was bigger than me, and I am a big girl. It was very nice to hug, as you can see in the picture. Daddy says that we are going to carve our very own pumpkins soon, but until then, I will enjoy just carrying my little pumpkin around and telling everyone that it is "Ellie's pum-pin."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment