
This month, I got my first "real haircut" by someone other than Mama...and it was way cooler than my mother's efforts because I got to sit on a horse and watch a movie while it was being done. Needless to say, I sat a lot more still for that lady than I do for Mama.

Despite the fact that Daddy has been gone for several weeks, we are getting by...Mama is trying to keep up with me, but not doing such a great job of it. Good thing that Aunt Abbey is around...she is faster and smarter than Mama, so she keeps Z and me on our toes.
We are able to talk with Daddy on the computer fairly often, though I am certainly looking forward to seeing him back at our house as soon as possible. When he Skypes with us, sometimes he can't talk out loud because it is the middle of the night there and his friends are sleeping...so Mama reads his sentences to me that he types and sometimes he whispers to me, "I love you, Ellie!" I miss my Daddy, and I am most vocal about that when Mama is driving me crazy.
In other news, Isaiah and I took our first "dual-kid bath" in the big bath tub--the first one he has had outside of the baby tub. I was very helpful in keeping him upright while Mama documented it for posterity's sake.

I will try to do better to keep you updated going forward, but Mama has been hogging the computer a lot lately and working long hours with it. We should have some exciting events coming up in March, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment