Monday, September 23, 2013

Using our imaginations and creative skills

I must say that my brother and I are pretty skillful kids--we do a little of it all:  we sing; we dance; we paint; we act; we get painted.  You name it, and we can probably do it!  This month, we had plenty of opportunity to put our artistic talents to good use, as you can see below.  The video at the bottom, especially puts our musical talents on display, if you would care to satisfy your curiosity!

Getting face-painted at church...I chose a beautiful rainbow, one of my favorite things to draw!

Z was a dog-boy, and we won some cool balloons too!

Showing off some of our art projects made at home with Mama...notice my awesome rainbow!

Bubble-blowing is one of the fantastic creative skills I am teaching my brother

Paging Dr. Ellie Bean; another skill I am imparting is the art of playing dress-up...though unfortunately for Isaiah (he doesn't seem to mind yet!), he usually has to wear my girly outfits since we don't have many boy dress up clothes

A sample of my water-color artwork

Z is finally getting an appreciation for reading books


No comments:

Post a Comment