Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting into trouble...

I love the mornings!! It is such a wonderful time of day...I wake up well-rested, and I have lots of playing, eating, and discovering on my agenda. The whole day stretches out with a sense of anticipation and wonder! However, someone forgot to tell my Mama this...and Daddy for that matter. You should see how they wonder around like zombies when they wake up. They really spoil the mood of a new day sometimes. Take, for example, this morning at 5:45 AM: I was in an exploratory mood, a common thing since I figured out how to coordinate my arms and legs in a locomotive fashion. I was minding my own business in the living room when I kept hearing this word, "No." I am pretty sure this is not a good word, but I just pretend that I don't know what they are talking about...so far it isn't working out so great for me. I have every intention of staying on task, but they keep waving shiny, noisy things at me and I lose my train of thought. Stinking parents...

2 comments:

  1. Ellie, can you come to my house? We would be so happy to see you. We miss you. From Kyleigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lellie! Bye Lellie! Lellie come!

    ReplyDelete