Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chinese Take Out

I had my first taste of fried food tonight in the form of pork-fried rice with veggies. No General Tso's or Egg Rolls yet, but I did get to try out some chop-sticks. The food was pretty tasty, and I found great joy in throwing my rice around! Of course, my mean parents ate all the fortune cookies and didn't share...don't let that one in the picture fool you...it was just a prop, which they stole after taking the photo! Grandpa Nick was here for dinner too. He and I had a lot of fun today; I showed him how all my toys work, and we even surprised Daddy and Mama by finding some new tunes on my noisy toys! Unfortunately, he went home after dinner, and now I am stuck alone with my parents again...hopefully, I survive until Saturday when Nana Mary and Grandpa Nick come hang out with me again! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment