My Aunt Sara and Uncle Geoff have 3 kids...all boys...and soon they will have a 4th kid...probably another boy since my Aunt Sara doesn't seem to know how to make baby girls. Let me tell you those boys are NOISY and FUN! Over the weekend, my crazy boy cousins came over to my house to hang out with me and Mama while Aunt Sara and Uncle Geoff went car-shopping. We had a ton of fun, and made a huge mess. I think that we got out every toy that I own and played with them in every room in the house! Here is a picture of the four of us, having a good time on Saturday. We played and ate lunch together, then Braeden and Ethan watched Veggie Tales and played Wii sports while Jackson and I took naps. We had some more time to play after that before Aunt Sara and Uncle Geoff came to take them home in their new minivan.
What fun we had...if only my girl cousins would have been here, then we really could have made Mama lose her mind! I am looking forward to this coming weekend, when I go to hang out with my boy cousins at their house; Aunt Sara says they are looking forward to having a "sister" for the weekend...maybe, just maybe, I am preparing them for what is to come! Nah!
No comments:
Post a Comment