So my birthday has come and gone; winter is still here and with it lots of white stuff...things have just been rolling along like normal at my house without any amazing events taking place. Mama and Daddy go to work most days, and I spend my time with Grandpa Nick, Nana Mary, and various other caregivers...I eat, and play, and eat, and sleep, and play, and eat. Then, after dinner, I plunge into the depths of the bath tub with my toys and splash like there is no tomorrow! I enjoy my nightly routine of bath time, followed by reading with Daddy, followed by nursing and rocking with Mama before I drift off to sleep.
Here I am during bath time tonight. I like to be clean and smell good; it is second only to being covered with odoriferous food in my opinion. Then, after bathing, I am slathered in lotion and put into my jammies! Don't you wish you had a pair of footie pajamas to sleep in on these cold winter nights?
Here are Daddy and I reading my bedtime story...actually, I tricked him into about 4 different stories, but don't let him know that it wasn't his idea!
Yawn....well, I am going to catch some ZZZZ's now. See you in the morning. Good night.
Grammy loves you Ellie Bean! I could almost smell your sweet, freshly bathed skin. I could imagine kissing your little neck and giving you a great big hug. I love you sweetie. See you soon! XOX
ReplyDelete