Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer is in full swing...and I have been very busy! I attended a recent concert in the park near our house; the music was pretty good, and I enjoyed it as I played on the playground with lots of other kids. I like to keep Daddy and Mama on their toes as I run from the slides to the swings and back again!!

Today, I had fun playing outside with the neighbors! They have a really great treehouse with a sandbox and slide and swings in their backyard. There is a little girl at their house who is just about my size and age, so we have been having some good times together. Her big brother is really cool too...he can do some amazing things, and I find him very entertaining!

Mama and Daddy also took me on a bike ride this afternoon; we went visiting at some friends' houses who live nearby. I found out that I am going to inherit a play kitchen, which I am super excited about! It's hard to find time with my packed schedule, but I will try to keep you updated with my additional summer activities as they occur...until then, I hope you are having a good summer too!


No comments:

Post a Comment