Today, when I got home from school, there was a big brown truck pulling away from our house, and on my front porch was a gigantic red box. It was pretty neat, but I wasn't that interested in it at first; in this photo Mama had to distract me with her pager to get me to sit still for a second...
But, soon, I was a little more interested when mom pulled out the contents of the big red box...a big plastic rectangle in a similar shade of red; four neat little black wheels; shiny blue seats; and lots of other pieces and parts to hook them all together.
The final result was a sweet new ride...check me out in my new "ultimate comfort wagon;" according to the reviews, it is "the Rolls Royce of wagons." I must say it is pretty nifty; if you pay me a dollar, I will let you ride in it sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment