Hello, Everyone...it has been busy at our house the last couple of weeks. I have gotten to spend some good quality time with my cousins, as you saw in my last post, and our regular routine has been disrupted by Mama's recent work schedule, so I haven't had time to blog in a while. I did want to update you with a few choice photos from our activities of late! Yesterday, Mama, Daddy and I went to the zoo to see their new carousel. This was my first ride on a carousel, and at first I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it. However, my giraffe was pretty cool as you can see above. Daddy, below, was going to ride a giraffe too, but then we figured out my giraffe wasn't the kind to go up and down, so he let me have his, and he rode a turtle! It was a pretty neat ride!

My extended family has had more opportunities to spend time together during all this craziness. Here I am with my Great Grandma Beatrice. Great Grammie is pretty cool...she has awesome white hair and reads books to me! I try to keep her entertained, but I move so fast, that I think I make her dizzy!!
Also, during the last few weeks, I have been eating all kinds of delicious things, chief among them being corn on the cob, although pictured here is me taking over Mama's breakfast yogurt after she worked all night! The fact that my hair now fits in a real ponytail makes it very convenient to eat all sorts of messy things!!
Today, Daddy and I are going to visit Grandpa Nick and Nana Mary, which is sure to be fun! This is them at our house last week. I am headed off to church now, then to Nana and Grandpa's house. Hope you have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment