I would like to announce to everyone that I am no longer the baby in the family!! My newest girl-cousin was delivered last week to my Aunt Sara and Uncle Geoff, which officially makes me a "big kid" in the family. I am not sure exactly where Baby Lydia came from, but my Aunt Sara is a lot skinnier this week than last week! As you can see from my picture and video, I am big enough to hold her, though Mama was hovering close by. Baby Lydia is very small and very cute, and I like to kiss her little head, full of dark black hair! She is kind of funny with all that hair...it looks like a wig! My boy-cousins like having a sister so far...and it is nice to have another girl around, since my other girl-cousins live very far away! Happy Birthday, Lydia, and welcome to the family!
She looks so big holding Lydia!!!
ReplyDelete