It is hard to believe that August is drawing to a close and the summer will soon be a distant memory as fall blows in with changing leaves and cooler nights; we have had a flurry of activity at our house, as Mama has had several weeks off before she starts her new job next week. With the extra days, we have been traveling to and fro--checking out the zoo, swimming at the beach, playing in our yard, going to friends' houses, hanging out with my cousins and grandparents, and having lazy days at home too! There has been so much to see and do that I thought I would just leave you with some photos to document our activities...
 |
| Isaiah swinging in the backyard--still only has four teeth, but walking like a champ for about a month now! |
 |
| On the zoo carousel with Aunt Abbey and Mr. Cory; I rode a dolphin and Z rode a deer. It was a rainy day, but it didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves! |
 |
Finger-painting with Mama at home; she is hoping to improve her skills by watching me work; we are going to mail Daddy this beautiful artwork!
|
 |
| Jackson and Me at the County Fair making silly faces at the camera; it was a very hot day! We got to see cows, pigs, horses, lambs, chickens and even a turkey; there was ice cream and rides and free pencils and balloons and candy and tattoos...! I am hoping to take Daddy back there next year for some more fun! |
 |
| Kissing Cousins, Z and Lydia, at the County Fair; Lydia sure likes Z and Z sure likes to give kisses to almost everyone! |
 |
| Swimming at Neighbor Luke's birthday party...I am a fishy! I had a lot of fun in their new pool! |
 |
| Playing in the sand--or, in Z's case, eating the sand at the beach! We were pretty messy at the end of this day! |
 |
| One of many ice cream cones I have eaten this summer; this one had sprinkles and "eyeballs" to eat! |
We are starting to get really excited for the fall because that means that we are getting even closer to when my Daddy will be coming home! He has been gone for a very long time, and I miss him; Mama says we only have a couple more months until he will be back to play with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment