Check me out!! I am getting bigger, and I am mastering new skills by the minute. Some things, I am still working on, one of which is sitting upright without any help. I have been doing it in my Bumbo seat for a while, but now I am able to stay up without it for short periods of time. Mom likes to put my Boppy around me so that when I crash, I don't whack my head on the floor. As you can see, it doesn't always work perfectly.
Mom and I are missing Daddy...although I see him online and talk to him on the phone. He will be home next weekend, until then Grandpa Nick and Nana Mary are coming to visit tonight and staying at my house this week! Hooray for Grandparents!!
In other news, I got to go to a wedding yesterday, when Miss Amy and Mr. Dan tied the knot. It was fun. My boys cousins were there, so Jackson and I got to hang out while watching Braeden and Ethan be ring-bearers. At the reception, I got to dance with Papa Mike, since Dad wasn't around. I was the most comfortable person at the wedding...I bet everyone else wished that they could wear their pajamas.
You and Grandpa make great dance partners
ReplyDelete