Today, I went with my Grammie to get my 6-month pictures taken. That is right, in case the momentous occasion passed without your knowledge, I turned 6-months old last Monday. Mom had to work today, and she figured that I wouldn't get my 6-month pictures done until I was 10-months old, if Grammie didn't help. So off we went to preserve my mugshot for posterity. We had a good time, and I like how my pictures turned out...don't you? There was a cute boy, another 6-month-old, at the picture place...he was blond and had a nice smile. I flirted with him a little bit, and I am pretty sure that he thought I was pretty. He is in the 95th percentile for length, so he was even a little bit taller than me! It is hard to find boys who are taller than you when you are bigger than 90% of them! I like the idea that I could beat them up, though. Sshhhh...don't tell my Daddy that I was flirting with a boy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment