Friday, July 10, 2009

My Daddy in his Soldier Outfit

Today, Mama and I said goodbye to Daddy for a couple of weeks. He is off to Pennsylvania in his soldier outfit to do whatever it is he does for his annual training. I think he looks cool when he wears his special army clothes, although that doesn't stop me from spitting up on them whenever I get the chance to show him who is boss! He left pretty early this morning, but no matter because I am a morning baby! I think it is funny, because Mama was hoping to go back to sleep for a little while, seeing as how she has the weekend off...but I thought 5:40 AM was a good time to get up and not go back to sleep. (I don't think my Mama was a morning baby like me.) I will miss my Daddy, but at least we got to hang out a little more this week. We had our normal Monday together, but then he also went to work late on Thursday to take me to my 6-month visit with Dr. P, and he picked me up early from school yesterday so we could hang out before he left. I got to go with him to get a haircut, and everyone thought I was pretty cool!

I wanted to apologize for not blogging earlier, but things have been hectic with Mama starting her new job...I have just been too exhausted from school to try to sneak around to use the computer. Blame it on my mean, old parents.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Ellie. I am glad that you found time to sneak away to the computer this morning. Bet your Daddy looked so handsome. Grammie appreciates his hard work so we stay safe. I love you "Bean" see you tomorrow!!!! XOXOX
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete