Sunday, August 9, 2009

Check Me Out!

I am BIG STUFF! Check out some of my new moves in the video below. I have been constantly amazing my parents with my sitting up skills and now my push-up skills. I can do better push-ups than most body-builders out there!! It is only a matter of time before I am unstoppable! There are some very interesting things that I can't wait to get into...


It has been pretty crazy at our house lately. Dad and I got to go visit Mama at her job yesterday, and then Nana Mary and Grandpa Nick came over for dinner last night because they needed an "Ellie-Fix." We had a good time. This morning, Mom got home from work just in time to go to church with us, and this afternoon, we all plan to hang out and take naps! Hope everyone who is reading has a good weekend too. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You warm Grammy's heart Ellie Bean. Keep practicing so you can quickly help train Mom and Dad how to not leave stuff laying around on the floor, the tables, the counters, and any place else you might want to investigate!!! BABIES RULE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I can't believe how much she is moving around. She is sooooo strong. She will be on the move and into everything before you know it.

    ReplyDelete