Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My "Net Thing"

Hey, Everyone. Check out my new eating apparatus. I am not sure what it is, but Dad calls it a "Net Thing," which works for me. I had some delicious peaches tonight. Mom and Dad had already put me to bed, when they came barging in my room to wake me up and watch me eat some peaches. Aren't they weird? Civilized parents would wait until the next morning, but when Mama and Daddy get an idea in their head....look out! Granted, I hadn't yet really fallen asleep, but the interruption is now making it difficult for me to go back to bed.


The verdict is...my parents are crazy, but I am liking my peaches!!

In other news, I am getting stronger. All those baby push-ups are paying off. While I can't yet crawl around very good, I can slowly creep towards things I want, and I have started pulling myself up with some help. Look at how strong I am standing up against the ottoman. Before long, I will be racing through the house! I can't wait, although something tells me that Mom and Dad can...

No comments:

Post a Comment