Daddy, Mama and I have been getting some walks in on these cool days of summer. Now, this is my first summer, but something tells me that the weather we've been having isn't normal, 'cuz Daddy has been complaining that it isn't warm enough. One of our frequent destinations is the next street over, where Miss Darlene and Mr. Phil live. Xander and Luke live there too, and I really like them! They are handsome; they move fast and they do the most amazing things! They remind me a lot of my boy cousins, Braeden and Ethan, but they live closer, so I get to see them more often. Everyone should have neighbors as cool as them.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Enjoying the Summer
Daddy, Mama and I have been getting some walks in on these cool days of summer. Now, this is my first summer, but something tells me that the weather we've been having isn't normal, 'cuz Daddy has been complaining that it isn't warm enough. One of our frequent destinations is the next street over, where Miss Darlene and Mr. Phil live. Xander and Luke live there too, and I really like them! They are handsome; they move fast and they do the most amazing things! They remind me a lot of my boy cousins, Braeden and Ethan, but they live closer, so I get to see them more often. Everyone should have neighbors as cool as them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment