Wednesday, October 14, 2009

These days...

Hey, Friends! What has been up with you these days? I have been busy developing skills and doing some hard-core playing. As you will see above, I have gained some new toys. Thanks to Miss Darlene's incredible garage-sale scouting, Mom was able to get me this farm for FREE!! It only took her 2 weeks to get around to cleaning it up so that I could finally play with it. I really like to chew on the animals and bang the pieces on the table!
I also have been doing some reading. Mom took a picture of me here after I had gotten a book off the bookshelf all by myself! No easy task, mind you, but I managed! And, besides these things, I have learned a new trick...I can make my parents look like complete weirdos by waving at them. All it takes is one little wave, and they start grinning like monkeys and flapping their hands up and down. It is hilarious! They are so predictable!

1 comment:

  1. Grammie loves your blog posts, Ellie. They make me smile every single time.

    I love you sweetie. Tell Mom and Dad that I said hello too.

    Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete