I am sorry, but this picture tells of all my woes. Can you believe my parents put me in this outfit? I was minding my business, all ready for bed the other night when they got a sudden urge to put me in this ridiculous get-up. I wonder if it is too early to sue for emancipation...hmmm...I will have to check with my lawyer. In case you all were wondering, I have survived my unofficial bout of H1N1. I don't know if Mom brought home this affliction from work or if I can blame it on the sick kid at daycare, however, I do know that I felt pretty miserable for the last week, but today I got some of my spark back! Leave me alone for more than a millisecond, and I will get into whatever you say is off-limits! It is good to be back!
My Bee-hind...oh, brother.

I love the outfit! We dressed Alice up as a pumpkin when she was that age. She even had a "little pumpkin stem hat." She hated every minute of that hat! We too have been sick. It started with Alice, moved to me - then Ron. The doctor treated us like we had HINI - GROSS! Hope everything will get better soon! Sharon
ReplyDelete