What a weekend! I had lots and lots of visitors this weekend at my house! It started out with an impromptu visit by my Aunt Abbey and her friend, Mr. Marc. They came to our house on Friday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon! The video above is from breakfast...my Aunt Abbey sure is silly! While they were here, my Aunt Sara and my boy cousins, Braeden, Ethan and Jackson, came for lunch. Not to be left out, Grammie Laurie and Papa Mike came along for all the fun too!!! We had a full house with two tables set up for a lunch of chili and salad and Aunt Sara's homemade bread. I got to eat at the kids' table with my boy cousins, and I ate lunch all by myself without any help! Unfortunately, my Uncle Geoff, my Aunt Amy, my Uncle Kelly, and my girl cousins, Kyleigh and Macy, couldn't be there; I sure miss them!
So, after lunch, all the noisy people left, and I was getting ready for a nice post-prandial nap when my Nana Mary and Grandpa Nick showed up!! What a fabulous surprise!! They had come to pick up my Uncle Russ' gear for his new job...those silly people he works for shipped his supplies to his old house even though he moved away for his training! So, Dad rescued the stuff from the rain, and I got to try his bag on for size before Nana and Grandpa took it home with them!
What a fun day! I thought all the visiting was over, but today, we had another great surprise when my Great Uncle Steve and Miss Carolyn stopped by to say hi on their way to hike in the National Park. They didn't stay for long, but it was nice to see them. Well, I am exhausted after a busy weekend of entertaining. Feel free to stop by and visit too!
No comments:
Post a Comment