Friday, April 30, 2010

Whew...we made it!

April has been a busy, hectic month at our house...Mama's been working 80 hour weeks, so I have been spending most of my time with Daddy and my various grandparents when I am not at school. However, despite the crazy schedule, I have still managed to do some interesting things, and thought I would give a pictorial synopsis of my month!

Here is me taking a walk in the chilly, spring-ish weather. I hear it is finally going to warm back up this weekend, so I plan to spend some quality time in the great out-of-doors at my cousin Ethan's birthday party!!


I also had some time to do some cooking with Daddy this month...don't I look official in my chef getup!?!?


I got to go to the zoo a couple times with Mama and with my cousins, Miss Tiffany and Mason. We had a good time; hopefully we can hang out again soon!


Here I am with my Uncle Russ, who has been home the last 2 weeks after being in Afghanistan for several months...he will soon be heading to Iraq...he is a pretty good story-reader.


I did some other things too, but these are the major highlights of my month's activities; I would, however, like to make mention of another notable current event- the birth of my newest third cousin. I can't wait to meet Helena, who is three days old! Exciting stuff...but, I am heading for bed now. Good night!

Bring on the month of May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment