Mom had some days off this week, so we took advantage of the free time to spend with our extended family. We went to Ethan's 4th birthday party, and to a picnic party with my Great Grandparents who have been gone all winter; we took a trip to a big zoo with Aunt Sara and my boy-cousins, spent an afternoon at Nana and Grandpa's, and hung out as a family. It would have been a pretty grand time, if only I wasn't getting my molars in this week! You should check out my mouth...it is sore, but I have more teeth than a shark now! You better watch out...don't even think of putting your fingers near my mouth if you want to keep them!!
Here I am with my boy-cousins at the zoo looking at a koala...boy, was it hot this day, and Mama had to push me up a big hill in the stroller-->she is kind of wimpy! Aunt Sara did a better job pushing two kids up the hill with my baby-girl cousin riding along in her belly! Needless to say, we all liked coming down the hill better than the trip up!
This is me with Daddy yesterday, right before we went to Nana Mary and Grandpa Nick's house for the afternoon. We had a good time, although our original plan of a picnic at the arboretum got rained out, so Grandpa Nick BBQ'd for us at their house instead; we watched the storm from the safety of the indoors.Mama has to head back to work tomorrow, and she won't have another day off for the rest of the month, so Daddy and I will be fending for ourselves. It will probably be another crazy month, but I will blog when I get the chance. Have a happy month of May, and have a happy Mother's Day today!
No comments:
Post a Comment