Sunday, March 28, 2010

Vacation-Part 2 of Fun in the Sun



Well, we returned home from vacation this afternoon; the week flew by with all the exciting activities!! I have included some more pictures from our time at the beach and from a quick visit to our Nation's capital to see some pretty trees! We got to spend some time with my super-cool cousin Alice, pictured above next to Thomas Jefferson, and with Great Uncle Ron and Great Aunt Sharon, who are super-cool too. It is pretty crazy that Uncle Ron (below) looks so much like Grandpa Nick...I warmed up to him right away!


All in all, it was a very productive and enjoyable trip; the many things I did and saw besides the Cherry Blossoms are:

I spent some time in the great outdoors...on my own personal gnome at the garden place.


I ate some Girl Scout cookies...when my parents weren't trying to eat them all without my knowledge.

I played dress-up with Mama at the ship place and got to pretend I was a sailor, an early settler and a Native American....oh yeah, and a pirate!


And, I got some time to just play...and hang out with my crazy parents.

It was lots of fun, but it is pretty nice to be back in my own bed. Speaking of...I think I am hitting the sack early tonight. I've got lots to dream about...

No comments:

Post a Comment