My Daddy has been MIA from our house for the last couple weeks...apparently, he was off working for my Uncle Sam; though, I didn't even know that I had an Uncle Sam!! He had his annual training. Mama and I missed him a super-duper bunch, and we are so glad that he came home again. We have been doing some exciting activities together, so I thought that I would include some pictures! First, we are shown blowing bubbles...I must say my Dad is a pretty talented bubble blower; I think it is because he is full of hot air! I mostly like to dip the wand into the bubbles and then drip the soap all over Daddy's arm!

We also spent some time, this weekend, at an arts & crafts show; the doo-dads were alright, but I definitely found my new favorite thing--Lemonade!! It is delicious, and I drank enough for a small army. Mama and Daddy also introduced me to something wonderful called a "funnel cake." What a delightfully messy and sticky combination!

Daddy and I entertained Mama while she cooked us dinner after Daddy got home...here we are in our silly hats...although, mine just looks cool while Daddy's looks silly! He is a strange bird, my Daddy!

All in all, I am glad the old man is home; he is definitely more entertaining than Mama, though she and I survived alright while he was gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment