Have you ever had the feeling that there are future unknown events for which you are being surreptitiously groomed? I must admit that I have been feeling a little paranoid from some conversations that I have overheard between Mama and Daddy...conversations regarding future expectations and plans that they have for me. I haven't completely figured out what is going on, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my parents had me just so that they wouldn't have to do dishes later in life... It is like being a pawn in some chess game that you can't control; but they had better watch out because I have been studying and practicing my game when they aren't looking!

Wish I could have been there with you Ellie! Looks like you have your chess game down. I am actually grooming you to be an astronaut. Love you.
ReplyDelete-Dad
oh no... Ellie is going to be a Proverbs 31 Woman and give you tons of grandchildren to enjoy in your old age. I have already started to pray for her husband.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ellie's grammie