
Well, I don't know about you, but I am having a fabulous Christmas season!! I have already had fun opening gifts with Mama and Daddy as well as at Nana and Grandpa's house! I hear a rumor that there will be another party later this week with all my aunts and uncles and cousins at Grammie and Papa's house! I am looking forward to it. I wanted to post some of the pictures from my recent celebrations, although more will be coming!! Above you can see Mama and I in our new matching aprons from Daddy for Christmas!! Aren't we lovely?

Here I am with Grammie and Papa on Christmas Eve at Nana and Grandpa's party opening my awesome cozy Christmas jammies!! All my cousins have the same pair, so we will be taking pictures for your viewing enjoyment later this week!!

Even after the big party, we had tons of food and fun with Nana and Grandpa and Uncle "Rock." We were missing Uncle Russ, but I got to talk to him on Skype, and he will be home in a few weeks from Iraq!!

Above, I am opening my stocking at Nana and Grandpa's...Big Bird was in my stocking along with crayons, barrettes, a nifty magnifying glass and more!! But below, you will see my most exciting gift...I received a shiny new red tricycle with lots of bells and whistles!! As you can see in the video, it made me a little nervous at the beginning.
I got over my fear soon enough, and then look out!! I was careening all over the house...my legs aren't quite long enough yet to pedal, but just give me a few more months, and I will be unstoppable!
More pictures/parties coming soon! Merry Christmas to All!
No comments:
Post a Comment