Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Number Two-Part 2

The celebrations have continued...everyday seems to be a new day full of food, fun, and noisy clamor!! When all my first cousins and I get together, as you can see above, you should be aware that the noise level increases exponentially! This year, we all got matching jammies, which made for required photo ops. I think they took our picture about a bizillion times to try to get one where we all looked presentable, but one thing is for certain...we are a good-looking bunch of kids!!
There were too many pictures to choose from to place on my blog, but I did want to highlight another of my favorite gifts this year. This year, my Grammie Laurie made me another of my orange and pink blankies....since Daddy lost one a few months ago...but as the icing on the cake of comfort objects, she also made me an awesome pillow/pillowcase out of the same material as my blankie! I am in heaven when I lay my head down on the soft fabric and drift off to sleep. Thank you Grammie, and to everyone else, for all the wonderful gifts I have received this Christmas!

All in all, it has been a wonderful couple weeks of Christmas celebration; and once more, I, along with my musically-inclined cousins, would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


2010 was an exciting and prosperous year for my family; I pray that it was for you and yours as well, but most of all I hope that your upcoming New Year is full of joy, peace, and love! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment