
Today we celebrate the second anniversary of my arrival into the world as we know it! That's right, people, I am two years-old! We had a small celebration at my house tonight, with a gift to open and an ice cream sundae with candles to blow out. It was just Daddy, Mama and me, along with Grandpa and Nana "skyping" in on Daddy's computer and Grammie and Papa "skyping" in on Mama's computer.
No cake at our house tonight, although my parents say there will be one this weekend...we'll see. But that is okay; like most other people in my family (especially Grandpa), I am an ice cream fan. And it wasn't just any ice cream--it was Moose Tracks with M&Ms and mixed nuts topped with whipped cream and two candles!! It was delicious, and I ate every bite.

Above here you can see our guests celebrating with us as I smear some ice cream on Daddy's face. I had a happy birthday; I hope your day was as nice as mine. Looking forward to the next year!
Above here you can see our guests celebrating with us as I smear some ice cream on Daddy's face. I had a happy birthday; I hope your day was as nice as mine. Looking forward to the next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment