Monday, March 30, 2009

Dancing Cousins...

I have 5 cousins...Braeden, Ethan, and Jackson belong to my Uncle Geoff and Aunt Sara. Kyleigh and Macy belong to my Uncle Kelly and Aunt Amy. You will see them pictured below:


Kyleigh is holding me next to Macy when I am very little.

Here, Jackson and I are sitting on Daddy's lap at my first wedding.

Braeden and Ethan got to be in that wedding, didn't they look very handsome in their new suits?

I like having cousins, although, until I learn how to walk, I just kind of sit around and admire their skills (dancing, yelling, acting crazy, etc.) when we get together. It is pretty cool because we all like to dance a lot. Everyone has their own dance partner too...Braeden and Kyleigh are one pair; Ethan and Macy groove as another pair; and Jackson and I like to shake our hands to the beat too. Unfortunately, my girl cousins live far away in a magical land called Georgia...so most of the time, I am vastly outnumbered by my boy cousins. I wonder if my Aunt Sara knows how to grow girl babies?!?! I hope that I get to see Kyleigh and Macy soon.

1 comment: