Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have to live with these people?


Has anyone out there met my mom and dad?

I know I haven't been around the longest, but I am going to take a wild guess and say there are absolutely no prerequisite qualifications to being a parent.    Is there justice in the world...or is this some shameless joke, and my real parents will show up after I figure out how to control my bladder?  Thank goodness for the extended family.  In particular, I have been privileged to have spent many Tuesdays with Grandpa Nick, two weeks with my Nana Mary, and one week with my lovely Aunt Abbey.  And soon, my Grammie Laurie will come to stay with me for several weeks.  These  people have experience and common sense; not to mention the fact that they are very entertaining- traits my parents seem to lack.  Would someone please come and save me from their ineptitude?  

Thank goodness that Tuesday is coming...

1 comment:

  1. Elle, Grammie is coming honey. Hang on... I am counting the days until you and I can do some serious art projects. Let's paint the kitchen floor... how about it sweetie???

    ReplyDelete