
If you would like, you can send me a present because I am 12-weeks old today! To celebrate, I spent the day with my Grandpa Nick while Mom was at school and Dad was at work. We took a nice walk in the sunshine and had some deep conversations between my naps and feedings. All in all, it has been a wonderful day. I am getting very big, although not so big that I want to sleep through the night without seeing my parents a couple of times. They look pretty funny in the middle of the night, especially Daddy...he is often very confused when I call him to come get me. For example, he sometimes buttons my onesie on the inside of my diaper cover, and sometimes he forgets my diaper cover altogether; one of these days I am going to make a huge mess, so that he will remember these important steps. I guess I like him anyways and won't trade him in for a new model just yet...ask me again in about 12 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment