I know I have been remiss this week by not posting sooner, but Mama and I have been very busy during her vacation. We have been taking walks, visiting with Cousins Brian and Stacey and their funny dogs, shopping at Sam's Club, garage sale-ing, rearranging furniture, and many other things that are super cool and exciting. Dad took several days off last week too so that he could hang out with us before Mama starts her new job, so I have been tied up and not able to get to the computer as much. But, tonight I had a little free time, so I thought I would post this video of my Daddy reading me a bedtime story. They think that I went to bed, but I snuck Mom's laptop into my crib so I could post this before I went to sleep.
I am very much looking forward to hanging out with Dr. Abby on Friday night; she is one of my Mom's friends. She is really exciting, so I am going to hang out with her while Daddy and Mama go on a date! Apparently, she is going to be a 'kid doctor' when she is all done with her training, so I will be in good hands!!
Alright, I am getting sleepy now, so I wish you all a goodnight.
Looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete