
Today was my second day at "school," and it would have been fine if Mama would have remembered to bring my food with her. She left all my bottles in the fridge this morning while we were going out the door, and despite me trying to tell her, she threw me in the Jeep and whisked me off (I think we were running a little late again...go figure!).
So, I played a trick on Mom this morning after she forgot to get my bottles...I pooped out my diaper and all over my clothes and carseat right as we arrived at school. She had to get me new clothes before 7:00 in the morning!! I thought it would be fun to do this on her first day of work, but she handled it okay...even though her car smelled like poopy buttered popcorn for the rest of the day! ;)
It is really hard to sleep at my school because there is so much going on with other kids playing and crawling and even walking in my class. I am in one of the infant rooms, but most of the other kids are bigger; they will soon be leaving to go to the toddler room, and more little kids like me will come. I hung out with Miss Shawna and Miss Maria, my teachers. They are nice, and, of course, they realize that I am an angel baby. They were remarking to Mama how I don't cry much and am so good-natured. I got to go outside and play for a little bit today, which was awesome. I love going outside!
I am headed for bed now, because school is exhausting!
Give her a little more time, Ellie.... Mommy will learn this stuff. Remember she is just practicing on you. By the time she has three or four more, she will have it all together! Oh wait... I remember losing mine at the library, the mall and in Venezuela.... guess you just need to forgive and extend a big bit of grace. Love, Grammie
ReplyDelete