Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Developing my taste...

Hey, Everyone...I am starting to recover from a long, busy weekend celebrating Mama's graduation. I passed the milestone of 5-months in the midst of all the fuss, and I thought I would share with you the fact that I now eat rice cereal, avocados, and carrots in addition to my milk. So far, I have only had canned carrots, but my mother promised that she would cook me some fresh ones today. I am glad that they are finally giving me some interesting things to eat...although they are still with-holding a lot from the looks I get at their plates during mealtimes! I really wanted to try some delicious purple stuff called "sangria" that my Great Grammie Ginnie was drinking at the party this weekend, but all Mom would let me sip out of a cup was water. I think I must have the meanest mom in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment