
Mom and I went to Grammie Laurie and Papa Mike's house this weekend, because Dad had to go out of town for drill. I got to hang out with my cousins on Friday night and all day Saturday, and even got to ride in the luxurious double stroller that my cousin Jackson has. I was really tired on our walk, so it wasn't as much fun as walks usually are...it is hard to fall asleep with so many new things to see. Mom and I got home today after spending 2 nights in NL; and Dad arrived home too a little while ago. He and Mom got out a new toy for me to try...it is pretty crazy. I humored them and sat in it for a little bit, but not for long because I have to show them who is the boss, you know. Maybe I will try it again after my nap...
Grammie can't wait to see you in your jumpy, Ellie. It was sad to come home from church and see that you and Mommy had headed back to Akron. I will see you Tuesday night though.... and we can play on Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteIf you are like your mommy Ellie... you will love your new toy... your mommy had one when she was about your size and would stay in it for hours. Jumpy.. Jumpy... Jumpy!! Fall asleep and then jump some more!!
ReplyDeleteLove you little Gal!
-Great Papa and Great Grandma Ginnie