
I am pleased to tell everyone that I have my own set of wheels. I am now big enough to sit in my car and figure out all the bells and whistles of the exciting new toys on it. My Grammie Laurie took this picture of me the other day while I was playing. I think that this is good practice for when I borrow Dad's car in the future to hang out with my friends (or to meet a cute boy, although I am smart enough not to bring this up with Dad quite yet). Well, I need to head to bed; I get kind of cranky when I don't get my beauty rest... Catch you later.
My Dad just told me I am not allowed to date boys till I am 30.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweet baby, Ellie! Maybe someday you can meet my two boys (maybe your dad will let you date one of them when you're 30!)
ReplyDeleteMiss Heidi (a friend of your mommy's from a looonng time ago:)