Wow, my parents have been driving me hard to learn to roll over. Ever since I started kicking my feet up high and landing on my side, they think that I need to roll all the way over by myself before they go back to work/school next week. Check out the video to see what weird people they are...
Speaking of weird, I am pretty sure my mom is a felon...I had my first introduction to seeing a policeman in action last night. Driving home from the Good Friday service, my mom got pulled over. Apparently, you have to turn your headlights on when it is dark...parking lights won't cut it. Luckily, the policeman was very nice once I charmed the snot out of him. Good thing I am around to get my parents out of sticky situations. And to think they still put me through their shenanigans...
Hang on and be brave, little one. Grammy will be there to rescue you tomorrow night. I will snatch you away from those mean parents of yours. :-)
ReplyDelete