Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Impromptu Easter Bath


I am pictured here in my Grammie Laurie's sink.  That's right, I have been reduced to the level of common dishware.  Even so, it was kinda fun; it is the Taj Mahal of sinks after all.  Let me tell you how this came to be...It all started Easter Sunday.  Dad was in charge of giving me my daily moisturizing treatment (in other words, putting lotion on my bum) before I put on my Easter dress.  Dad was very confused when the lotion seemed extra thin and runny.  He questioned Mama about the nature of the chemical reaction taking place with my fancy lotion, "Why did this lotion turn from thick to thin?  Is it from the warmth of my hands?"  Mom looked even more confused, "No," she said, "It is normal lotion...what have you done?"  Together, my parents deduced that I pulled an Easter trick on them...I had peed a great big pee all up the back of my neck and into my hair.    Dad was, in fact, rubbing urine all over my body.  Somebody please call children's services...I think that I will never survive this family.

In other news, all the training paid off.  Today, while I was modeling for my 3-month portraits, I rolled over all by myself.  I was laying on my belly, up on my hands with my head held high, when all of a sudden, the world shifted, and I was looking at the ceiling!    This surprised me greatly; it seems I have a new skill.  Mama and Dad were very impressed, and they were glad that I did it while they were both around to see how cool I am. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you kid. If you lived with me, I would NEVER rub urine all over you. Congrats on rolling over. This is a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn cute Elie-B .... Great Grandma Ginnie and I just can't wait to get ahold of you!!! XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete