
My suspicions have been confirmed...I am a princess. I have always had the sneaking suspicion that I was meant for greatness, and today, my Mama finally told me that I truly am a princess and not just an ordinary girl. Apparently, she has been hiding my real clothes from me until she knew that I could handle the truth. Today, she brought out my official royal garb, which I must wear when I greet my subjects. It is all very exciting, and I skipped around the house with glee at how beautiful I look in my dress.

What an exciting day! I know some of you must be worried that this might go to my head, but I assure you that I will be ever cognizant of the fact that power comes with great responsibility. I will always keep the best interests of my subjects in mind...unless I don't get good naps.

No comments:
Post a Comment