
Someone needs to check up on my parents...I think they might be terrorists or something. What, you ask, makes me think such a thing? I have learned that they are capable of cruel and unusual torture techniques like strapping someone in a chair and holding them there for hours at a time. They have also been seen giving their victim the same toys to play with over and over again despite cries of protest and horror. Worse yet, it is a confirmed fact that they will eat Girl Scouts cookies in the front seat thinking that their victim can't see them doing so in the back. They sit in comfort with plenty of room for their legs while their victim must travel amidst the baggage, piled high and obstructing any possible views! I could go on and on about sleep deprivation and temperature control and music choices, yet, I must rest after my long and arduous journey.
There was one lone light at the end of my tunnel...after such a long time in the car, I finally got my first glimpse of the ocean.
Happy 55th Birthday, Grammie!
No comments:
Post a Comment