Friday, March 26, 2010

Vacation-Part 1 of Fun in the Sun


Daddy, Mama and I have been busy exploring the beach this week; and we have been having a pretty good time on vacation. I have uploaded some of my pictures and a video for your viewing enjoyment. Wish you were here to enjoy the sand and sea with us!


The weather has been pretty good for the most part; and it finally feels like spring! A couple of days, it has been windy or rainy; but all in all, we have made the most of the sunshine with bike rides, visits to local attractions, and simple basking in the UV rays!

We have seen and done a lot, but the most fun we have had is on the beach. It isn't nearly warm enough for swimming in the icy ocean, but we have had a blast playing in the biggest sandbox I have ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. Don't have too much fun without your Grammie, Ellie Bean! And don't eat too much sand.... it isn't good for your gizzard, sweetie. I love you and your Mommy and Daddy so much. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete