Prepare to be shocked and appalled...can you believe that I am almost 15 months old, and I have only been through a car wash once in my whole life?!?! That is right, my parents drive a VERY, VERY DIRTY car! Check out this "before" picture below, with Daddy looking very sad about how dirty our Jeep has been; you can't even tell what color it is! With the nicer weather that hit us recently, my parents finally got their act together and headed for the local car wash.
We had to wait a little while because everyone else in town also decided to clean their cars, and then the machine had to be repaired right before it was our turn... No matter to us, though; we didn't have much else to do but to be out enjoying the weather, and we scored a bonus coupon for having to wait! Here is the "after" picture, with Daddy holding our coupon for a free wash next time! I am no longer ashamed to be riding around in our vehicle. I am sure glad that they wash themselves more often than they wash the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment