Today I was very busy partying. I went to a reunion party for my mom's childbirth class. There were some other babies at that party; we had fun laying on the floor together and looking at each other. Those other babies didn't have any hair though...I guess I have enough for all of us. The second party I went to was for my cousin Ethan's 3rd birthday. He is really big; he likes to make funny faces at me and help me bounce in my jumper. Jackson and I were jumping together during the party, as you can see above. All in all, it was an exhausting day. Parties are fun, but I wish that I was allowed to eat cake. I am looking forward to my cousin Braeden's birthday, which is coming up pretty soon also.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Party Day
Today I was very busy partying. I went to a reunion party for my mom's childbirth class. There were some other babies at that party; we had fun laying on the floor together and looking at each other. Those other babies didn't have any hair though...I guess I have enough for all of us. The second party I went to was for my cousin Ethan's 3rd birthday. He is really big; he likes to make funny faces at me and help me bounce in my jumper. Jackson and I were jumping together during the party, as you can see above. All in all, it was an exhausting day. Parties are fun, but I wish that I was allowed to eat cake. I am looking forward to my cousin Braeden's birthday, which is coming up pretty soon also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment