As you will see in the video above, I had my first taste of something besides my mama's milk. It was very exciting...although I am not quite sure what I am supposed to do with my tongue yet. I had no idea rice cereal was so delicious; but I do now! If I wasn't so exhausted from the 13 hours in the car today, I would have ate some more. However, I decided I wanted to go to bed instead, but I am told there is more where that came from. Stay tuned for more updates to my diet!
Ellie....next time they try to feed you, take a BIG bite and then blow raspberries back at them with a mouth full of food.... They will love that and you will make them very happy. Don't tell mommy and daddy that I am the one that gave you the idea though. It will be our secret.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grammie