
My parents tend to let the flowerbeds around our house grow "naturally"-->in other words, since I have been around, our yard has resembled a jungle. Imagine my amazement and perplexity this week at seeing my parents pulling weeds, mulching, and transplanting like people who actually take care of their gardens. I am wondering if an unidentified flying object somehow swept in and replaced my real parents with scary, productive extraterrestrial versions of them. Oh, well...at least the yard looks nicer now. And, I was able to spend some quality time out-of-doors overseeing the operation from my command central...someone has to make sure they finish the job!

Also, you might be interested to know that my mean mom took me to the doctor today and let them stick long, painful needles in my thighs. She says it is for my own good, and she called it a 4-month well-baby check; I was well before I went there, but I am not feeling so hot now. However, don't you worry...I will repay her someday when I put her in a dark, dank nursing home. The doctor says I weigh just over 14 lbs now...how do you like that?!?
Grammie is here now to protect you from your mean Mommy. I even wore my super hero cape! I love you Ellie. I am sorry you aren't feeling so good. I will rock you all day if you want to. My heart aches for you little princess.
ReplyDelete