
Well, after a tortuous day in the car, we finally made it to Savannah last night. If I would have known how long I was going to have to sit in my seat I would have made a ruckus when they stuck me in it at 5:00 in the AM yesterday. I drove through Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina before we got to the magical land called Georgia. I was soooooo glad to get out of the car and see my girl cousins Kyleigh and Macy and my Aunt Amy. They were very excited to see me, and they welcomed Mom, Grammie and Papa too since they had brought me. Kyleigh and Macy helped Mom give me a bath before I went to bed...it was the first time I actually took a bath in a big kid's bathtub. So far, it has been colder in Georgia than it was in Ohio, which is not cool...I didn't even get to go outside today since it was raining. Hopefully, we will have nicer weather tomorrow. For now, I am off to bed...goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment