Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrunchies, and ribbons, and bows...Oh My!

Check me out!  I borrowed my cousin Macy's hairbow today to wear with my new floral dress.  I looked beautiful, as you can see in my picture above.  You should see all the girly hair-things that my cousins have...they have a whole box full of ribbons, barrettes, and bows!!  My mom has got to get me some of these.  Maybe if I have pretty bows and ribbons in my hair, no one will realize how crazy it is!!  My girl cousins and I have been having fun this week...they are very loud and crazy, so they are fun to watch.  They both like to hold me and sing to me and kiss me.  

While I am enjoying my trip to Savannah, I am starting to realize that maybe I DO like my daddy more than I thought.  I miss him, despite his shenanigans, and I wish that he would have come with us.  Don't worry, Daddy, Mama and I will come home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment