Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Memorable Memorial Day




 
After an exhausting time partying at Nana Mary's and Grandpa Nick's house without my parents and going to Miss Anne's wedding, I finished the holiday weekend by going to my first ever parade and my cousin Braeden's 5th birthday party.  What a hilarious time!  I got to watch an awesome baseball game played by my weird family, and I got to meet my Great Grandma Beatrice...she is so cool!  A good time was had by all...don't you wish that you would have been invited?  My cousin Braeden had a delicious-looking racetrack cake that I was not allowed to eat, but when no one was looking I had a huge scoop of ice cream and ate a hotdog...don't tell Mama and Daddy!!


Happy Birthday today, Braeden!!

1 comment:

  1. It is great that greatgram finally got to meet El. Can't wait till july when I will be in town. Great Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete