Well, it has been another exciting evening at my house. It was bath night, so Mom and Dad gave me a bath, and then once again showed their ineptitude by giving me to my Grammie Laurie before putting a diaper on me. She was admiring my nice, clean smell when I got that feeling...you know, the feeling that you just have got "to go" and have got to go NOW. I didn't want to, but I didn't have a choice. I pooped an explosive poop all over my Grammie Laurie's pants and onto the floor. Mom, Dad and Grammie thought this was funny, but I got mad. It isn't my fault that no one put a diaper on me.
On a brighter note, I have also been rolling over like crazy...after keeping my parents in suspense for several weeks, I showed my skills again, and I have turned over 3 more times this week. I am getting the hang of it...you should see! Well, I am off to bed now...big day tomorrow. Have you heard? My mom has her last day of medical school tomorrow. I have to hang out with her for the next 5 weeks without my Grammie Laurie or Grandpa Nick around to supervise...wish me luck!
Ellie V .... you just do what a gal has got to do!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXO
Great Papa